藏文学习 | 中藏对照经文

普贤行愿品

Samantabhadra's Aspiration for Noble Conduct

༄༅།། བཟང་སྤྱོད་སྨོན་ལམ། །

时间:2020年4月19日 为法王“祛病消灾”网络祈祷第二天法本

The King of Aspiration 祈愿之王

摘自2006年12月28日上午『第24届噶举祈愿』
24th Kagyu Monlam in 28th Dec., 2006
法王诵念《普贤行愿品》(截取完整一遍)

འཕགས་པ་འཇམ་དཔལ་གཞོན་ནུར་གྱུར་པ་ལ་ཕྱག་འཚལ་ལོ། །
I prostrate to the noble youthful Manjushri
禮敬文殊師利童子。 གཞོན་ནུ少年,青年

ཇི་སྙེད་སུ་དག་ཕྱོགས་བཅུའི་འཇིག་རྟེན་ན། །དུས་གསུམ་གཤེགས་པ་མི་ཡི་སེང་གེ་ཀུན། །
I prostrate to all lions among humans, As many as appear, excepting none
所有十方世界中,三世一切人獅子, ཇི་སྙེད་所有

བདག་གིས་མ་ལུས་དེ་དག་ཐམས་ཅད་ལ། །ལུས་དང་ངག་ཡིད་དང་བས་ཕྱག་བགྱི་འོ། །
In the three times in worlds of ten directions Sincerely with my body, speech, and mind.
我以清淨身語意,一切遍禮盡無餘。

བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པའི་སྨོན་ལམ་སྟོབས་དག་གིས། །རྒྱལ་བ་ཐམས་ཅད་ཡིད་ཀྱིས་མངོན་སུམ་དུ།
With the power of this prayer for excellent conduct I fully prostrate to all victors with
普賢行願威神力,普現一切如來前,

ཞིང་གི་རྡུལ་སྙེད་ལུས་རབ་བཏུད་པ་ཡིས། །རྒྱལ་བ་ཀུན་ལ་རབ་ཏུ་ཕྱག་འཚལ་ལོ།
As many bodies as atoms in all realms With all the victors right before my mind.
一身復現剎塵身,一一遍禮剎塵佛。 ཞིང་国土   བཏུད་པ་容有   རབ་ཏུ་极其

རྡུལ་གཅིག་སྟེང་ན་རྡུལ་སྙེད་སངས་རྒྱས་རྣམས། །སངས་རྒྱས་སྲས་ཀྱི་དབུས་ན་བཞུགས་པ་དག
Upon one atom, numerous as atoms Are buddhas in the midst of bodhisattvas.
於一塵中塵數佛,各處菩薩眾會中, བཞུགས་པ་居停

དེ་ལྟར་ཆོས་ཀྱི་དབྱིངས་རྣམས་མ་ལུས་པར། །ཐམས་ཅད་རྒྱལ་བ་དག་གིས་གང་བར་མོས།
I thus imagine that victorious ones Completely fill the entire dharma expanse.
無盡法界塵亦然,深信諸佛皆充滿。 དབྱིངས་范围、内部   གང་བ充满

དེ་དག་བསྔགས་པ་མི་ཟད་རྒྱ་མཚོ་རྣམས། །དབྱངས་ཀྱི་ཡན་ལག་རྒྱ་མཚོའི་སྒྲ་ཀུན་གྱིས།
With sounds from oceans of melodious traits I extol the qualities of all the victors,
各以一切音聲海,普出無盡妙⾔辭, བསྔགས་པ་赞美   མི་ཟད་无穷   ཡན་ལག་枝节 肢体(branch, limb)

།རྒྱལ་བ་ཀུན་གྱི་ཡོན་ཏན་རབ་བརྗོད་ཅིང༌། །བདེ་བར་གཤེགས་པ་ཐམས་ཅད་བདག་གིས་བསྟོད།
Whose oceans of praiseworthiness will never Run dry, and praise all of the sugatas.
盡於未來一切劫,讚佛甚深功德海。 བརྗོད་

།མེ་ཏོག་དམ་པ་ཕྲེང་བ་དམ་པ་དང༌། །སིལ་སྙན་རྣམས་དང་བྱུག་པ་གདུགས་མཆོག་དང༌།
I make an offering to these victors of The best of flowers and the finest garlands,
以諸最勝妙華鬘,伎樂塗香及傘蓋, ཕྲེང་བ་་串珠,环   སིལ་སྙན་་铙钹   བྱུག་པ་涂抹   གདུགས་宝伞

།མར་མེ་མཆོག་དང་བདུག་སྤོས་དམ་པ་ཡིས། །རྒྱལ་བ་དེ་དག་ལ་ནི་མཆོད་པར་བགྱི།
Cymbals and ointments, the best parasols, The best of lamps, and incense the most fine.
如是最勝莊嚴具,我以供養諸如來。 བདུག་སྤོས་་烧香

།ན་བཟའ་དམ་པ་རྣམས་དང་དྲི་མཆོག་དང༌། །ཕྱེ་མའི་ཕུར་མ་རི་རབ་མཉམ་པ་དང༌།
I make an offering to these victors of The finest robes, the finest fragrances,
最勝衣服最勝香,末香燒香與燈燭, ན་བཟའ་་衣服   དྲི་མཆོག་妙香   ཕྱེ་མ粉末   ཕུར་མ་香囊   རི་རབ་妙高山,须弥山   མཉམ་པ་平等

བཀོད་པ་ཁྱད་པར་འཕགས་པའི་མཆོག་ཀུན་གྱིས། །རྒྱལ་བ་དེ་དག་ལ་ཡང་མཆོད་པར་བགྱི།
And powders in heaps equal to Mount Meru, Arranged in the most sublime of displays.
一一皆如妙⾼聚,我悉供養諸如來。 བཀོད་པ་主意

མཆོད་པ་གང་རྣམས་བླ་མེད་རྒྱ་ཆེ་བ། །དེ་དག་རྒྱལ་བ་ཐམས་ཅད་ལ་ཡང་མོས།
I also imagine offering to all victors That which is vast and unsurpassable.
我以廣大勝解⼼,深信一切三世佛, གང་རྣམས་which   མོས་གུས།་爱戴

།བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་ལ་དད་པའི་སྟོབས་དག་གིས། །རྒྱལ་བ་ཀུན་ལ་ཕྱག་འཚལ་མཆོད་པར་བགྱི།
I offer and bow to the victors with The power of faith in excellent conduct.
悉以普賢行願力,普遍供養諸如來。 དད་པ་信仰

འདོད་ཆགས་ཞེ་སྡང་གཏི་མུག་དབང་གིས་ནི། །ལུས་དང་ངག་དང་དེ་བཞིན་ཡིད་ཀྱིས་ཀྱང༌།
Under the influence of desire, hatred, And ignorance, I have committed wrongs
我昔所造諸惡業,皆由無始貪瞋癡, འདོད་ཆགས་贪   ཞེ་སྡང་憎恨   གཏི་མུག་痴,愚昧

སྡིག་པ་བདག་གིས་བགྱིས་པ་ཅི་མཆིས་པ། །དེ་དག་ཐམས་ཅད་བདག་གིས་སོ་སོར་བཤགས། །
Using my body, speech, and also mind—I confess each and every one of them.
從⾝語意之所生,一切我今皆懺悔。 ཅི་མཆིས་པ一切,所有

ཕོགས་བཅུའི་རྒྱལ་བ་ཀུན་དང་སངས་རྒྱས་སྲས། །རང་རྒྱལ་རྣམས་དང་སློབ་དང་མི་སློབ་དང༌།
And I rejoice in all that is the merit Of all the victors and the buddhas’ children,
十方一切諸眾生,⼆乘有學及無學,

།འགྲོ་བ་ཀུན་གྱི་བསོད་ནམས་གང་ལ་ཡང༌། །དེ་དག་ཀུན་གྱི་རྗེས་སུ་བདག་ཡི་རང༌།
Pratyekabuddhas, learners, and nonlearners, Of all the wanderers of the ten directions.
一切如來與菩薩,所有功德皆隨喜。 བསོད་ནམས་福德

གང་རྣམས་ཕྱོགས་བཅུའི་འཇིག་རྟེན་སྒྲོན་མ་དག །བྱང་ཆུབ་རིམ་པར་སངས་རྒྱས་མ་ཆགས་བརྙེས།
I request all those guardians who have Wakened to buddhahood and found detachment—
十方所有世間燈,最初成就菩提者, སྒྲོན་མ་灯   རིམ་པ་次第   མ་ཆགས་无贪   བརྙེས་

མགོན་པོ་དེ་དག་བདག་གིས་ཐམས་ཅད་ལ། །འཁོར་ལོ་བླ་ན་མེད་པར་བསྐོར་བར་བསྐུལ།
The lamps of the worlds of the ten directions— To turn the Wheel that cannot be surpassed.
我今一切皆勸請,轉於無上妙法輪。

མྱ་ངན་འདའ་སྟོན་གང་བཞེད་དེ་དག་ལ། །འགྲོ་བ་ཀུན་ལ་ཕན་ཞིང་བདེ་བའི་ཕྱིར།
With my palms joined, I supplicate all those Who wish to demonstrate nirvana to stay
諸佛若欲⽰涅槃,我悉⾄誠⽽勸請, མྱ་ངན་悲哀

བསྐལ་པ་ཞིང་གི་རྡུལ་སྙེད་བཞུགས་པར་ཡང༌། །བདག་གིས་ཐལ་མོ་རབ་སྦྱར་གསོལ་བར་བགྱི།
As many aeons as atoms in the realms To aid and bring well-being to all wanderers.
唯願久住剎塵劫,利樂一切諸眾生。 ཐལ་མོ手掌

ཕྱག་འཚལ་བ་དང་མཆོད་ཅིང་བཤགས་པ་དང༌། །རྗེས་སུ་ཡི་རང་བསྐུལ་ཞིང་གསོལ་བ་ཡི།
I dedicate to enlightenment whatever Slight merit I have gathered from prostrating,
所有禮讚供養福,請佛住世轉法輪,

དགེ་བ་ཅུང་ཟད་བདག་གིས་ཅི་བསགས་པ། །ཐམས་ཅད་བདག་གིས་བྱང་ཆུབ་ཕྱིར་བསྔོའོ། །
And offering, confessing, and rejoicing, Requesting, and from making supplications.
隨喜懺悔諸善根,迴向眾生及佛道。 ཅུང་ཟད་少许

འདས་པའི་སངས་རྒྱས་རྣམས་དང་ཕྱོགས་བཅུ་ཡི། །འཇིག་རྟེན་དག་ན་གང་བཞུགས་མཆོད་པར་གྱུར། །
I offer to the buddhas of the past And those who dwell in worlds in ten directions.
我隨一切如來學,修習普賢圓滿行,

།གང་ཡང་མ་བྱོན་དེ་དག་རབ་མྱུར་བར། །བསམ་རྫོགས་བྱང་ཆུབ་རིམ་པར་སངས་རྒྱས་སྤྱོན།
May those yet to appear fulfill their wishes And swiftly awaken to enlightenment.
供養過去諸如來,及與現在十方佛。 བྱོན་པ།་་莅临,逃走   མྱུར་བ迅速

ཕྱོགས་བཅུ་ག་ལའི་ཞིང་རྣམས་ཇི་སྙེད་པ། །དེ་དག་རྒྱ་ཆེར་ཡོངས་སུ་དག་པར་གྱུར།། །
May every world in any of the ten Directions become vast, completely pure,
未來一切天人師,一切意樂皆圓滿, ག་ལ་何处   དག་པ正确,无垢

བྱང་ཆུབ་ཤིང་དབང་དྲུང་གཤེགས་རྒྱལ་བ་དང༌། །སངས་རྒྱས་སྲས་ཀྱིས་རབ་ཏུ་གང་བར་ཤོག །
And filled with bodhisattvas and with victors Who’ve gone beneath the lordly Bodhi Tree.
我願普隨三世學,速得成就大菩提。 ཤིང་དབང树王

།ཕྱོགས་བཅུའི་སེམས་ཅན་གང་རྣམས་ཇི་སྙེད་པ། །དེ་དག་རྟག་ཏུ་ནད་མེད་བདེ་བར་གྱུར། །
May all the beings there are in ten directions Be free of illness and be happy always.
所有十方一切剎,廣大清淨妙莊嚴,

འགྲོ་བ་ཀུན་གྱི་ཆོས་ཀྱི་དོན་རྣམས་ནི། །མཐུན་པར་གྱུར་ཅིང་རེ་བའང་འགྲུབ་པར་ཤོག །
May all the aims in Dharma of all beings Be in harmony; may their hopes be fulfilled.
眾會圍遶諸如來,悉在菩提樹王下。 མཐུན་པ谐和,符合   རེ་བ希望

བྱང་ཆུབ་སྤྱོད་པ་དག་ནི་བདག་སྤྱོད་ཅིང༌། །འགྲོ་བ་ཀུན་ཏུ་སྐྱེ་བ་དྲན་པར་གྱུར། །
May I perform the conduct of awakening And in all realms remember my past lives.
十方所有諸眾生,願離憂患常安樂, སྐྱེ་བ་出生

ཚེ་རབས་ཀུན་ཏུ་འཆི་འཕོ་སྐྱེ་བ་ན། །རྟག་ཏུ་བདག་ནི་རབ་ཏུ་འབྱུང་བར་ཤོག །
Upon my death and rebirth in all lives, May I go forth from home to homelessness.
獲得甚深正法利,滅除煩惱盡無餘。

རྒྱལ་བ་ཀུན་གྱི་རྗེས་སུ་སློབ་གྱུར་ཏེ། །བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པ་ཡོངས་སུ་རྫོགས་བྱེད་ཅིང༌། །
Following all the victors, may I train And bring excellent conduct to perfection.
我為菩提修行時,一切趣中成宿命,

ཚུལ་ཁྲིམས་སྤྱོད་པ་དྲི་མེད་ཡོངས་དག་པ། །རྟག་ཏུ་མ་ཉམས་སྐྱོན་མེད་སྤྱོད་པར་ཤོག །
May I act with pure, stainless discipline that never lapses and is free of faults.
常得出家修淨戒,無垢無破無穿漏。 ཚུལ་ཁྲིམས་戒律,戒条   ཉམས་པ衰退    སྐྱོན་མེད没有缺点   སྤྱོད་པར品行

།ལྷ་ཡི་སྐད་དང་ཀླུ་དང་གནོད་སྦྱིན་སྐད། །གྲུལ་བུམ་དག་དང་མི་ཡི་སྐད་རྣམས་དང༌།། །
May I teach Dharma in every single language— the language of the gods, the tongue of nagas,
天龍夜叉鳩槃荼,乃⾄人與非人等, སྐད声音 bark   གནོད་སྦྱིན་夜叉,药叉   གྲུལ་བུམ་瓶腹,瓮形鬼

།འགྲོ་བ་ཀུན་གྱི་སྒྲ་སྐད་ཇི་ཙམ་པར། །ཐམས་ཅད་སྐད་དུ་བདག་གིས་ཆོས་བསྟན་ཏོ། །
The tongues of yakshas, kumbandhas, and humans, and all the languages that beings speak.
所有一切眾生語,悉以諸音而说法。ཆོས་བསྟན་

།དེས་ཤིང་ཕ་རོལ་ཕྱིན་ལ་རབ་བརྩོན་ཏེ། །བྱང་ཆུབ་སེམས་ནི་ནམ་ཡང་བརྗེད་མ་གྱུར། །
May I be gentle, strive in paramitas, and may I never forget bodhichitta.
勤修清淨波羅蜜,恆不忘失菩提心,ཤིང་ཕ་རོལ་ རབ་བརྩོན་

སྡིག་པ་གང་རྣམས་སྒྲིབ་པར་གྱུར་པ་དག །དེ་དག་མ་ལུས་ཡོངས་སུ་བྱང་བར་ཤོག །
May I completely purify all wrongs without exception that are obscurations.
滅除障垢無有餘,一切妙行皆成就。 སྒྲིབ་པ

ལས་དང་ཉོན་མོངས་བདུད་ཀྱི་ལས་རྣམས་ལས། །གྲོལ་ཞིང་འཇིག་རྟེན་འགྲོ་བ་རྣམས་སུ་ཡང༌༌། །
Free from afflictions, karma, and the works of maras, may I act in every realm,
於諸惑業及魔境,世間道中得解脱, གྲོལ་ཞིང་

ཇི་ལྟར་པདྨོ་ཆུས་མི་ཆགས་པ་བཞིན། །ཉི་ཟླ་ནམ་མཁར་ཐོགས་པ་མེད་ལྟར་སྤྱད། །
Like a lotus to which water does not cling, unhindered like the sun and moon in space.
猶如蓮華不著水,亦如日月不住空。 ཐོགས་པ་ ཇི་ལྟར་

ཞིང་གི་ཁྱོན་དང་ཕྱོགས་རྣམས་ཇི་ཙམ་པར། །ངན་སོང་སྡུག་བསྔལ་རབ་ཏུ་ཞི་བར་བྱེད། །
I’ll act to fully quell the suffering of lower realms and bring all beings to joy
悉除一切惡道苦,等與一切群生樂, ངན་སོང

བདེ་བ་དག་ལ་འགྲོ་བ་ཀུན་འགོད་ཅིང༌། །འགྲོ་བ་ཐམས་ཅད་ལ་ནི་ཕན་པར་སྤྱད། །
I’ll act to benefit all beings throughout the reaches of the realms and the directions.
如是經於剎塵劫,十方利益恆無盡。 ཀུན་འགོད་

།བྱང་ཆུབ་སྤྱོད་པ་ཡོངས་སུ་རྫོགས་བྱེད་ཅིང༌། །སེམས་ཅན་དག་གི་སྤྱོད་དང་མཐུན་པར་འཇུག །
I’ll work in harmony with beings’ conduct and bring enlightened conduct to perfection.
我常隨順諸眾生,盡於未來一切劫,

བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པ་དག་ནི་རབ་སྟོན་ཅིང༌། །མ་འོངས་བསྐལ་པ་ཀུན་ཏུ་སྤྱོད་པར་གྱུར། །
I’ll teach the Dharma of this excellent conduct and act in all the aeons of the future.
恆修普賢廣大行,圓滿無上大菩提。

བདག་གི་སྤྱོད་དང་མཚུངས་པ་གང་སྤྱོད་པ། །དེ་དག་དང་ནི་རྟག་ཏུ་འགྲོགས་པར་ཤོག།
Always may I associate with those who act in harmony with my own conduct.
所有與我同行者,於一切處同集會,

།ལུས་དང་ངག་རྣམས་དང་ནི་སེམས་ཀྱིས་ཀྱང༌། །སྤྱོད་པ་དག་དང་སྨོན་ལམ་གཅིག་ཏུ་སྤྱད། །
In body, speech, and mind may we behave as one in conduct and in aspirations.
⾝⼝意業皆同等,一切行願同修學。

བདག་ལ་ཕན་པར་འདོད་པའི་གྲོགས་པོ་དག །བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པ་རབ་ཏུ་སྟོན་པ་རྣམས། །
And may I always meet those spiritual friends who have the wish to bring me benefit
所有益我善知識,為我顯示普賢行,

དེ་དག་དང་ཡང་རྟག་ཏུ་འཕྲད་པར་ཤོག །དེ་དག་བདག་གིས་ནམ་ཡང་ཡིད་མི་དབྱུང༌། །
By teaching conduct that is excellent. I’ll never do anything to disappoint.
常願與我同集會,於我常生歡喜心。

སངས་རྒྱས་སྲས་ཀྱིས་བསྐོར་བའི་མགོན་པོ་རྣམས། །མངོན་སུམ་རྟག་ཏུ་བདག་གིས་རྒྱལ་བ་ལྟ། །
I’ll always look directly at the victors, protectors in the midst of bodhisattvas,
願常面见諸如來,及諸佛⼦眾圍遶,

མ་འོངས་བསྐལ་པ་ཀུན་ཏུ་མི་སྐྱོ་བར། །དེ་དག་ལ་ཡང་མཆོད་པ་རྒྱ་ཆེར་བགྱི། །
And I will make vast offerings to them in every future aeon, never discouraged.
於彼皆興廣大供,盡未來劫無疲厭。

རྒྱལ་བ་རྣམས་ཀྱི་དམ་པའི་ཆོས་འཛིན་ཅིང༌། །བྱང་ཆུབ་སྤྱོད་པ་ཀུན་ཏུ་སྣང་བར་བྱེད། །
I shall retain the Dharma of the victors, illumine everywhere awakened conduct,
願持諸佛微妙法,光顯一切菩提行,

བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པ་རྣམ་པར་སྦྱངས་པ་ཡང༌། །མ་འོངས་བསྐལ་པ་ཀུན་ཏུ་སྤྱད་པར་བགྱི། །
And purify excellent conduct, too. I shall act thus in every future aeon.
究竟清淨普賢道,盡未來劫常修習。

སྲིད་པ་ཐམས་ཅད་དུ་ཡང་འཁོར་བ་ན། །བསོད་ནམས་ཡེ་ཤེས་དག་ནི་མི་ཟད་རྙེད། །
Cycling through all existences, may I gain merit and wisdom inexhaustible
我於一切諸有中,所修福智恆無盡,

ཐབས་དང་ཤེས་རབ་ཏིང་འཛིན་རྣམ་ཐར་དང༌། །ཡོན་ཏན་ཀུན་གྱི་མི་ཟད་མཛོད་དུ་གྱུར།། །
And be a bottomless store of all means, prajñā, samadhi, emancipations, and good traits.
定慧方便及解脫,獲諸無盡功德藏。

རྡུལ་གཅིག་སྟེང་ན་རྡུལ་སྙེད་ཞིང་རྣམས་ཏེེ། །ཞིང་དེར་བསམ་གྱིས་མི་ཁྱབ་སངས་རྒྱས་རྣམས། །
Upon one atom are as many realms as atoms, and within those realms are buddhas
一塵中有塵數剎,一一剎有難思佛,

སངས་རྒྱས་སྲས་ཀྱི་དབུས་ན་བཞུགས་པ་ལ། །བྱང་ཆུབ་སྤྱད་པ་སྤྱོད་ཅིང་བལྟ་བར་བགྱི། །
Beyond all measure amid bodhisattvas. Beholding them, I’ll act for awakening.
一一佛處眾會中,我见恆演菩提行。

།དེ་ལྟར་མ་ལུས་ཐམས་ཅད་ཕྱོགས་སུ་ཡང༌། །སྐྲ་ཙམ་ཁྱོན་ལ་དུས་གསུམ་ཚད་སྙེད་ཀྱི། །
Just so, in all directions, none excepted, on a hair tip are oceans of the realms
普盡十方諸剎海,一一毛端三世海,

སངས་རྒྱས་རྒྱ་མཚོ་ཞིང་རྣམས་རྒྱ་མཚོ་དང༌། །བསྐལ་པ་རྒྱ་མཚོར་སྤྱོད་ཅིང་རབ་ཏུ་འཇུག །
of oceans of the buddhas of three times—I’ll enter these and act for oceans of aeons.
佛海及與國土海,我遍修行經劫海。

གསུང་གཅིག་ཡན་ལག་རྒྱ་མཚོའི་སྒྲ་སྐད་ཀྱིས། །རྒྱལ་བ་ཀུན་དབྱངས་ཡན་ལག་རྣམ་དག་པ། །
I’ll always enter in the buddhas’ speech, of which one tone has oceans of great traits,
一切如來語清淨,一⾔具眾音聲海,

འགྲོ་བ་ཀུན་གྱི་བསམ་པ་ཇི་བཞིན་དབྱངས། །སངས་རྒྱས་གསུང་ལ་རྟག་ཏུ་འཇུག་པར་བགྱི། །
The pure melodic tones of all the buddhas that are just as all beings are inclined.
隨諸眾生意樂音,一一流佛辯才海。

།དུས་གསུམ་གཤེགས་པའི་རྒྱལ་བ་ཐམས་ཅད་དག །འཁོར་ལོའི་ཚུལ་རྣམས་རབ་ཏུ་བསྐོར་བ་ཡིས། །
I enter also through the strength of mind those inexhaustible tones of the speech
三世一切諸如來,於彼無盡語言海,

དེ་དག་གི་ཡང་གསུང་དབྱངས་མི་ཟད་ལ། །བློ་ཡི་སྟོབས་ཀྱིས་བདག་ཀྱང་རབ་ཏུ་འཇུག །
of all victorious ones who will appear in the three times and turn the Wheel of Dharma.
恆轉理趣妙法輪,我深智力普能入。

མ་འོངས་བསྐལ་པ་ཐམས་ཅད་འཇུག་པར་ཡང༌། །སྐད་ཅིག་གཅིག་གིས་བདག་ཀྱང་འཇུག་པར་བགྱི། །
Through just one single instant I will enter all of the aeons that are yet to come.
我能深入於未來,盡一切劫為一念,

གང་ཡང་བསྐལ་པ་དུས་གསུམ་ཚད་དེ་དག །སྐད་ཅིག་ཆ་ཤས་ཀྱིས་ནི་ཞུགས་པར་སྤྱད། །
I’ll enter and act in all aeons of the three times in a fraction of a second.
三世所有一切劫,為一念際我皆入。

དུས་གསུམ་གཤེགས་པ་མི་ཡི་སེང་གེ་གང༌། །དེ་དག་སྐད་ཅིག་གཅིག་ལ་བདག་གིས་བལྟ། །
And in a single instant I shall view the lions among humans of three times.
我於一念见三世,所有一切人獅子,

རྟག་ཏུ་དེ་དག་གི་ནི་སྤྱོད་ཡུལ་ལ། །སྒྱུ་མར་གྱུར་པའི་རྣམ་ཐར་སྟོབས་ཀྱིས་འཇུག།
I’ll always enter their sphere through the power of the emancipation of illusions.
亦常入佛境界中,如幻解脱及威力。

གང་ཡང་དུས་གསུམ་དག་གི་ཞིང་བཀོད་པ། །དེ་དག་རྡུལ་གཅིག་སྟེང་དུ་མངོན་པར་བསྒྲུབ། །
Upon a single atom I’ll produce the arrays of all the realms of the three times.
於一毛端極微中,出現三世莊嚴剎,

དེ་ལྟར་མ་ལུས་ཕྱོགས་རྣམས་ཐམས་ཅད་དུ། །རྒྱལ་བ་རྣམས་ཀྱི་ཞིང་གི་བཀོད་ལ་འཇུག །
In all directions thus, without exception, I’ll enter the arrays of buddha realms.
十方塵剎諸毛端,我皆深入於嚴淨。

།གང་ཡང་མ་བྱོན་འཇིག་རྟེན་སྒྲོན་མ་རྣམས། །དེ་དག་རིམ་པར་འཚང་རྒྱ་འཁོར་ལོ་བསྐོར།།
I’ll go into the presence of all those who will be lamps of the world in the future,
所有未來照世燈,成道轉法悟群有,

མྱ་ངན་འདས་པ་རབ་ཏུ་ཞི་མཐའ་སྟོན། ། མགོན་པོ་ཀུན་གྱི་དྲུང་དུ་བདག་མཆི་འོ། །
Who will become enlightened, turn the Wheel, and demonstrate nirvana’s final peace.
究竟佛事示涅槃,我皆往詣而親近。


ཀུན་ནས་མྱུར་བའི་རྫུ་འཕྲུལ་སྟོབས་རྣམས་དང༌། །ཀུན་ནས་སྒོོ་ཡི་ཐེག་པའི་སྟོབས་དག་དང༌།༌། །
Through the power of miracles, swift everywhere; The power of vehicles in every way;
速疾周遍神通力,普门遍入大乘力,

ཀུན་ཏུ་ཡོན་ཏན་སྤྱོད་པའི་སྟོབས་རྣམས་དང༌། །ཀུན་ཏུ་ཁྱབ་པ་བྱམས་པ་དག་གི་སྟོབས། །
The power of conduct, every quality; The power of love, pervasive everywhere;
智行普修功德力,威神普覆大慈力。

ཀུན་ཏུ་དགེ་བའི་བསོད་ནམས་སྟོབས་རྣམས་དང༌། །ཆགས་པ་མེད་པར་གྱུར་པའི་ཡེ་ཤེས་སྟོབས། །
The power of merit, virtue everywhere; The power of pristine wisdom, free of attachment;
遍淨莊嚴勝福力,無著無依智慧力,

ཤེས་རབ་ཐབས་དང་ཏིང་འཛིན་སྟོབས་དག་གིས། །བྱང་ཆུབ་སྟོབས་རྣམས་ཡང་དག་སྒྲུབ་པར་བྱེད། །
The powers of wisdom, means, and of samadhi, I shall achieve the powers of awakening.
定慧方便諸威力,普能積集菩提力。

ལས་ཀྱི་སྟོབས་རྣམས་ཡོངས་སུ་དག་བྱེད་ཅིང༌། །ཉོན་མོངས་སྟོབས་རྣམས་ཀུན་ཏུ་འཇོམས་པར་བྱེད། །
I’ll purify the power of karma fully, destroy forever the power of the afflictions,
清淨一切善業力,摧滅一切煩惱力,

བདུད་ཀྱི་སྟོབས་རྣམས་སྟོབས་མེད་རབ་བྱེད་ཅིང༌། །བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པའི་སྟོབས་ནི་རྫོགས་པར་བགྱི། །
Make powerless the maras’ powers, and perfect all powers of excellent conduct.
降伏一切諸魔力,圓滿普賢諸行力。

ཞིང་རྣམས་རྒྱ་མཚོ་རྣམ་པར་དག་བྱེད་ཅིང༌། །སེམས་ཅན་རྒྱ་མཚོ་དག་ནི་རྣམ་པར་དགྲོལ། །
I’ll purify completely oceans of realms and liberate completely oceans of beings.
普能嚴淨諸剎海,解脱一切眾生海,

ཆོས་རྣམས་རྒྱ་མཚོ་རབ་ཏུ་མཐོང་བྱེད་ཅིང༌། །ཡེ་ཤེས་རྒྱ་མཚོ་རབ་ཏུ་གོམས་པར་བྱེད། །
I will completely see the oceans of dharma and totally realize the oceans of wisdom.
善能分別諸法海,能甚深入智慧海。

སྤྱོད་པ་རྒྱ་མཚོ་རྣམ་པར་དག་བྱེད་ཅིང༌། །སྨོན་ལམ་རྒྱ་མཚོ་རབ་ཏུ་རྫོགས་པར་བྱེད། །
I’ll purify completely oceans of conduct, perfect completely oceans of aspirations,
普能清淨諸行海,圓滿一切諸願海,

སངས་རྒྱས་རྒྱ་མཚོ་རབ་ཏུ་མཆོད་བྱེད་ཅིང༌། །བསྐལ་པ་རྒྱ་མཚོར་མི་སྐྱོ་སྤྱད་པར་བགྱི། །
Offer completely to the oceans of buddhas, and act for oceans of aeons undiscouraged.
親近供養諸佛海,修行無倦經劫海。

གང་ཡང་དུས་གསུམ་གཤེགས་པའི་རྒྱལ་བ་ཡི། །བྱང་ཆུབ་སྤྱོད་པའི་སྨོན་ལམ་བྱེ་བྲག་རྣམས། །
I shall awaken through excellent conduct and perfect fully all without exception
三世一切諸如來,最勝菩提諸行願,

བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པས་བྱང་ཆུབ་སངས་རྒྱས་ནས།། །དེ་ཀུན་བདག་གིས་མ་ལུས་རྫོགས་པར་བགྱི།། །
The special aspirations of the victors of the three times for the awakened conduct.
我皆供養圓滿修,以普賢行悟菩提。

རྒྱལ་བ་ཀུན་གྱི་སྲས་ཀྱི་ཐུ་བོ་པ། །གང་གི་མིང་ནི་ཀུན་ཏུ་བཟང་ཞེས་བྱ།། །
I fully dedicate all of this virtue that I may act comparably to him,
一切如來有長子,彼名號曰普賢尊,

མཁས་པ་དེ་དང་མཚུངས་པར་སྤྱད་པའི་ཕྱིར། །དགེ་བ་འདི་དག་ཐམས་ཅད་རབ་ཏུ་བསྔོ། །
The wise, the finest son of all the buddhas who’s called Samantabhadra by his name.
我今迴向諸善根,願諸智行悉同彼。

ལུས་དང་ངག་དང་ཡིད་ཀྱང་རྣམ་དག་ཅིང༌། །སྤྱོད་པ་རྣམ་དག་ཞིང་རྣམས་ཡོངས་དག་དང༌།
Just as the Good Wise One makes dedications for a pure body, pure speech, and pure mind,
願身口意恆清淨,諸行剎土亦復然,

།བསྔོ་བའང་བཟང་པོ་མཁས་པ་ཅི་འདྲ་བ། །དེ་འདྲར་བདག་ཀྱང་དེ་དང་མཚུངས་པར་ཤོག
For purity of conduct and pure realms, may I in those ways be the same as him.
如是智慧號普賢,願我與彼皆同等。

ཀུན་ནས་དགེ་བ་བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པའི་ཕྱིར། །འཇམ་དཔལ་གྱི་ནི་སྨོན་ལམ་སྤྱད་པར་བགྱི། །
To perform excellent conduct, good in all, I’ll act upon Manjushri’s aspirations.
我為遍淨普賢行,文殊師利諸大願,

མ་འོངས་བསྐལ་པ་ཀུན་ཏུ་མི་སྐྱོ་བར། །དེ་ཡི་བྱ་བ་མ་ལུས་རྫོགས་པར་བགྱི།། །
Never discouraged, in all future aeons, I’ll complete all these deeds without exception.
滿彼事業盡無餘,未來際劫恆無倦。

སྤྱོད་པ་དག་ནི་ཚད་ཡོད་མ་གྱུར་ཅིག །ཡོན་ཏན་རྣམས་ཀྱང་ཚད་གཟུང་མེད་པར་ཤོག །
May I have conduct beyond any measure and qualities, too, that cannot be measured.
我所修行無有量,獲得無量諸功德,

སྤྱོད་པ་ཚད་མེད་པ་ལ་གནས་ནས་ཀྱང༌། །དེ་དག་འཕྲུལ་པ་ཐམས་ཅད་འཚལ་བར་བགྱི། །
Dwelling in conduct that’s immeasurable, I’ll know their each and every emanation.
安住無量諸行中,了達一切神通力。

།ནམ་མཁའི་མཐར་ཐུག་གྱུར་པ་ཇི་ཙམ་པར། །སེམས་ཅན་མ་ལུས་མཐའ་ཡང་དེ་བཞིན་ཏེ། །
As far as to the ends of the blue sky, And likewise to the ends of sentient beings,
文殊師利勇猛智,普賢慧行亦復然,

ཇི་ཙམ་ལས་དང་ཉོན་མོངས་མཐར་གྱུར་པ། །བདག་གི་སྨོན་ལམ་མཐའ་ཡང་དེ་ཙམ་མོ། །
Up through the ends of karma and afflictions, Thus far the ends are of my aspirations.
我今迴向諸善根,隨彼一切常修學。

གང་ཡང་ཕྱོགས་བཅུའི་ཞིང་རྣམས་མཐའ་ཡས་པ། །རིན་ཆེན་བརྒྱན་ཏེ་རྒྱལ་བ་རྣམས་ལ་ཕུལ། །
Though one might give the realms of ten directions Adorned with precious jewelry to the victors,
三世諸佛所稱歎,如是最勝諸大願,

ལྷ་དང་མི་ཡི་བདེ་བའི་མཆོག་རྣམས་ཀྱང༌། །ཞིང་གི་རྡུལ་སྙེད་བསྐལ་པར་ཕུལ་བ་བས། །
Or give the best divine and human pleasures for aeons equal to atoms in all realms,
我今迴向諸善根,為得普賢殊勝行。

གང་གིས་བསྔོ་བའི་རྒྱལ་པོ་འདི་ཐོས་ནས། །བྱང་ཆུབ་མཆོག་གི་རྗེས་སུ་རབ་མོས་ཤིང༌། །
If someone hears this king of dedications One single time, develops faith, and feels
願我臨欲命終時,盡除一切諸障礙,

ལན་གཅིག་ཙམ་ཡང་དད་པ་བསྐྱེད་པ་ནི། །བསོད་ནམས་དམ་པའི་མཆོག་ཏུ་འདི་འགྱུར་རོ། །
A longing for supreme enlightenment, That is the most supreme, exalted merit.
面见彼佛阿彌陀,即得往生安樂剎。

གང་གིས་བཟང་སྤྱོད་སྨོན་ལམ་འདི་བཏབ་པས། །དེས་ནི་ངན་སོང་ཐམས་ཅད་སྤོང་བར་འགྱུར། །
Someone who makes this prayer for excellent conduct Is one who will abandon lower realms.
我既往生彼國已,現前成就此大願,

དེས་ནི་གྲོགས་པོ་ངན་པ་སྤངས་པ་ཡིན། །སྣང་བ་མཐའ་ཡས་དེ་ཡང་དེས་མྱུར་མཐོང༌། །
Such people have abandoned harmful friends. They also will see Amitabha soon.
一切圓滿盡無餘,利樂一切眾生界。

དེ་དག་རྙེད་པ་རབ་རྙེད་བདེ་བར་འཚོ། །མི་ཚེ་འདིར་ཡང་དེ་དག་ལེགས་པར་འོང ༌། །
They’ll gain well what they need, live easily; They will be welcome in this human life.
彼佛眾會咸清淨,我時於勝蓮華生,

ཀུན་ཏུ་བཟང་པོ་དེ་ཡང་ཅི་འདྲ་བར། །དེ་དག་རིང་པོར་མི་ཐོགས་དེ་བཞིན་འགྱུར། །
Before a long time passes they themselves Will also be just like Samantabhadra.
親篤如來無量光,現前授我菩提記。

མཚམས་མེད་ལྔ་པོ་དག་གི་སྡིག་པ་རྣམས། །གང་གིས་མི་ཤེས་དབང་གིས་བྱས་པ་དག །
If those who, under the power of not knowing, Have done one of the five heinous misdeeds
蒙彼如來授記已,化身無數百俱胝,

དེ་ཡིས་བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པ་འདི་བརྗོད་ན། །མྱུར་དུ་མ་ལུས་ཡོངས་སུ་བྱང་བར་འགྱུར། །
Recite this prayer for excellent conduct, It quickly will be fully purified.
智力廣大遍十方,普利一切眾生界。

ཡེ་ཤེས་དང་ནི་གཟུགས་དང་མཚན་རྣམས་དང༌། །རིགས་དང་ཁ་དོག་རྣམས་དང་ལྡན་པར་འགྱུར། །
They will have pristine wisdom, beauty, signs, A good complexion, and good family.
乃至虛空世界盡,眾生及業煩惱盡,

བདུད་དང་མུ་སྟེགས་མང་པོས་དེ་མི་ཐུབ། །འཇིག་རྟེན་གསུམ་པོ་ཀུན་ནའང་མཆོད་པར་འགྱུར། །
Invincible to maras and non-Buddhists, In all three worlds they will be given offerings.
如是一切無盡時,我願究竟恆無盡。

།བྱང་ཆུབ་ཤིང་དབང་དྲུང་དུ་དེ་མྱུར་འགྲོ། །སོང་ནས་སེམས་ཅན་ཕན་ཕྱིར་དེར་འདུག་སྟེ། །
They will soon go to the great Bodhi Tree. Once there, they’ll sit to benefit all beings,
十方所有無邊剎,莊嚴眾寶供如來,

བྱང་ཆུབ་སངས་རྒྱས་འཁོར་ལོ་རབ་ཏུ་བསྐོར། །བདུད་རྣམས་སྡེ་དང་བཅས་པ་ཐམས་ཅད་བཏུལ། ། །
Defeat all maras and their hordes, awaken To enlightenment, and turn the Wheel of Dharma.
最勝安樂施天人,經一切剎微塵劫。

།གང་ཡང་བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པའི་སྨོན་ལམ་འདི། །འཆང་བ་དང་ནི་སྟོན་ཏམ་ཀློག་པ་ཡི། །
If one should memorize or teach or write This aspiration for excellent conduct,
若人於此勝願王,一經於耳能生信,

དེ་ཡི་རྣམ་པར་སྨིན་པའང་སངས་རྒྱས་མཁྱེན། །བྱང་ཆུབ་མཆོག་ལ་སོམ་ཉི་མ་བྱེད་ཅིག
Only the Buddha knows how that will ripen—Don’t doubt that it’s supreme enlightenment.
求勝菩提心渴仰,獲勝功德過於彼。

འཇམ་དཔལ་ཇི་ལྟར་མཁྱེན་ཅིང་དཔའ་བ་དང༌། །ཀུན་ཏུ་བཟང་པོ་དེ་ཡང་དེ་བཞིན་ཏེ། །
The brave Manjushri knows things as they are, As does in the same way Samantabhadra.
即常遠離惡知識,永離一切諸惡道,

དེ་དག་ཀུན་གྱི་རྗེས་སུ་བདག་སློབ་ཅིང༌། །དགེ་བ་འདི་དག་ཐམས་ཅད་རབ་ཏུ་བསྔོ། །
I fully dedicate all of these virtues That I might train and follow their example.
速见如來無量光,具此普賢最勝願。

དུས་གསུམ་གཤེགས་པའི་རྒྱལ་བ་ཐམས་ཅད་ཀྱིས། །བསྔོ་བ་གང་ལ་མཆོག་ཏུ་བསྔགས་པ་དེས།།
All the victorious ones of the three times Acclaim this dedication as supreme.
此人善得勝壽命,此人善來人中生,

བདག་གི་དགེ་བའི་རྩ་བ་འདི་ཀུན་ཀྱང༌། །བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་ཕྱིར་རབ་ཏུ་བསྔོ་བར་བགྱི།།
With this, then, I completely dedicate All of this virtue to excellent conduct.
此人不久當成就,如彼普賢菩薩行。

བདག་ནི་འཆི་བའི་དུས་བྱེད་གྱུར་པ་ན། །སྒྲིབ་པ་ཐམས་ཅད་དག་ནི་ཕྱིར་བསལ་ཏེ།།
When I come to the moment of my death, My obscurations all will be dispelled.
往昔由無智慧力,所造極惡五無間,

།མངོན་སུམ་སྣང་བ་མཐའ་ཡས་དེ་མཐོང་ནས། །བདེ་བ་ཅན་གྱི་ཞིང་དེར་རབ་ཏུ་འགྲོ།།
I shall see Amitabha right before me And go to the realm of Sukhavati.
誦此普賢大願王,一念速疾皆消滅。

དེར་སོང་ནས་ནི་སྨོན་ལམ་འདི་དག་ཀྱང༌། །ཐམས་ཅད་མ་ལུས་མངོན་དུ་འགྱུར་བར་ཤོག །
Once I have gone there, may these aspirations All become manifest in their entirety.
族姓種類及容色,相好智慧咸圓滿,

དེ་དག་མ་ལུས་བདག་གིས་ཡོངས་སུ་བཀང༌། །འཇིག་རྟེན་ཇི་སྲིད་སེམས་ཅན་ཕན་པར་བགྱི།།
I will fulfill them all without exception—As long as worlds exist, I will help beings!
諸魔外道不能摧,堪為三界所應供。

རྒྱལ་བའི་དཀྱིལ་འཁོར་བཟང་ཞིང་དགའ་བ་དེར། །པདྨོ་དམ་པ་ཤིན་ཏུ་མཛེས་ལས་སྐྱེས།།
In that fine, joyous mandala of the Victor, I’ll take birth in a beautiful, great lotus.
速詣菩提大樹王,坐已降伏諸魔眾,

སྣང་བ་མཐའ་ཡས་རྒྱལ་བས་མངོན་སུམ་དུ། །ལུང་བསྟན་པ་ཡང་བདག་གིས་དེར་ཐོབ་ཤོག །
I also will receive a prophecy Directly from the victor Amitabha.
成等正覺轉法輪,普利一切諸含識。

དེར་ནི་བདག་གིས་ལུང་བསྟན་རབ་ཐོབ་ནས། །སྤྲུལ་པ་མང་པོ་བྱེ་བ་ཕྲག་བརྒྱ་ཡིས།།
When I’ve received the prophecy from him, I’ll bring great benefit to beings in
若人於此普賢願,讀誦受持及演说,

།བློ་ཡི་སྟོབས་ཀྱིས་ཕྱོགས་བཅུ་རྣམས་སུ་ཡང༌། །སེམས་ཅན་རྣམས་ལ་ཕན་པ་མང་པོ་བགྱི།།
The ten directions through my mental powers With many billions of emanations.
果報唯佛能證知,決定獲勝菩提道。

།བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པའི་སྨོན་ལམ་བཏབ་པ་ཡི། །དགེ་བ་ཅུང་ཟད་བདག་གིས་ཅི་བསགས་པ།།
May any little merit I have gathered By thus aspiring for excellent conduct
若人誦此普賢愿,我说少分之善根,

དེས་ནི་འགྲོ་བའི་སྨོན་ལམ་དགེ་བ་རྣམས། །སྐད་ཅིག་གཅིག་གིས་ཐམས་ཅད་འབྱོར་བར་ཤོག །
Make all the virtuous aspirations of All beings come true within a single instant.
一念一切悉皆圓,成就眾生清淨願。

བཟང་པོ་སྤྱོད་པ་ཡོངས་སུ་བསྔོས་པ་ལས། །བསོད་ནམས་མཐའ་ཡས་དམ་པ་གང་ཐོབ་དེས། །
Through the incomparable infinite merit Thus gained through dedicating excellent conduct,
我此普賢殊勝行,無邊勝福皆迴向,

།འགྲོ་བ་སྡུག་བསྔལ་ཆུ་བོར་བྱིང་བ་རྣམས། །འོད་དཔག་མེད་པའི་གནས་རབ་ཐོབ་པར་ཤོག །
May beings engulfed in floods of suffering Achieve the supreme realm of Amitabha!
普願沈溺諸眾生,速往無量光佛剎。

སྨོན་ལམ་རྒྱལ་པོ་འདི་དག་མཆོག་གི་གཙོ། །མཐའ་ཡས་འགྲོ་བ་ཀུན་ལ་ཕན་བྱེད་ཅིང༌།།
May this supreme, great king of aspirations Bring benefit to all infinite wanderers,
以此普賢大願王,利益無邊有情眾,

ཀུན་ཏུ་བཟང་པོས་བརྒྱན་པའི་གཞུང་གྲུབ་སྟེ། །ངན་སོང་གནས་རྣམས་མ་ལུས་སྟོངས་པར་ཤོག །།
Fulfilling this text Samantabhadra adorns—May all the places in lower realms be emptied!
成就莊嚴普賢行,願諸惡趣悉清淨。

相关课程 Related Courses:

  • 2010『第28屆噶舉祈願』《普賢行願品》釋論(『28th Kagyu Monlam』「The King of Aspiration」)
  • 网页修改记录:2021年4月18日,新建中英藏文本及音频;2022年10月02日,添加相关课程;2024年3月30日,放置剪辑小视频。